Friday 27 January 2012

Dare the doggy door bell and some agility fun

                                                                                                Dare

Over the years I have got to know your furry loved ones, they become my good friends and I look forward to their visits at the grooming barn.

......as you will know, at the SDG barn, I have my own personal door bell. Very useful at times.
The volume of my doggy door bell can vary and some days shear excitement takes over and it can quickly become a competition between all my 'doggy doorbells' to tell me that a furry friend is arriving.
However, all to quickly the excitement is over and my doggy doorbell falls silent..... their job done.

Dare is one of my doggy door bells, he's a red merle Border Collie and loves nothing better than to be out in the field, rolling in mud. He competes with me at Kennel Club Agility Shows,  he's my canicross partner and also works with me in my agility training classes, demonstrating to my pupils.

Dare and I having some agility fun .....


.......we are also canicross running parters, regularly running 5 to 10km cross country.


No comments:

Post a Comment